The contactdetails are very important data for the visitors of the website but also the owner of the company. It's really important to show the correct contact details on the website.
But for example, you moved with your company to another address. How can I change the contact details on my website?
Below, you can find the flow you should follow:
- Login on your website with your username and password.
- Go to "My settings" in the black bar above:
- On the left side of this page, you see several tabs:
- Click on the tab "Contact Information".
- Now you get the following tabs: Address, Contact and Media.
Address: Here, you can fill in the address, telephone number, mail address, mobile number and fax number.
Contact: You can fill in your VAT-number, a CTA button and extra mail addresses.
The extra mail addresses are used for sending the contact forms to other people as well.
Media: Here you can upload an image that will be shown on the contactpage.
- When the above mentioned items are changed, click on the button "Save":
- Now the new contact details are changed and saved.
If you have any problems or questions about this matter?
Don't hesitate to contact our support department via mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone 09/395.02.92.