Do you suffer from spam mails or do you want to better secure your contact form?
Then we recommend the ReCAPTCHA module. This module ensures that the number of spam mails will be significantly reduced.
In order for the ReCAPTCHA spam protection to function correctly on your website, it is important to request the keys in your Google Search Console in the correct way. Below we'll explain step by step how you can do this.
- Log in with your Google Account. (If you already have a Google Analytics account, you can use the same login data).
- Then surf to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin#list
- Add your website (at "Register a new site")
- Label: example.be (you can enter the website name here)
- Type of reCAPTCHA: reCAPTCHA V2
- Domains: enter all the domain names on which the website will appear (without http://).
Be sure to add the .local, .dev and .staging domain names. If you are not sure, you can always request them from us.
- Then click on "Register".
- Next you will see the site key/site key and the secret key/secret key appear. Give these two keys in plain text (no screenshot) to your Dropsolid contact. Or send these keys to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in this module or do you have any questions about requesting these keys?
Do not hesitate to contact us!
You can do this by mail to email@example.com or by phone on +32 9 395 02 92.