Do you want to visualize your business location on your website?
Then we recommend the Google Maps module. This means that your company location will be indicated with a clear pin on the map.
In order to display the Google Maps correctly on your website, it is important to request the right keys with your Google account.
Below we explain step by step how you can make this right:
- Go to https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform and click on "Get started".
- In the pop-up window that appears, tick the three checkboxes and click on "Continue".
- If you are not already logged in with your Google account, this will be asked in the next step. If you are already logged in, this step will be skipped.
- Enter the desired project name and click on "Next".
- In the next window you will be asked for your billing information. Please enter this information in order to be able to use the free account.
For your information: Each account gets $200 free usage per month. This is normally more than sufficient for all basic websites. For more information about this, you can consult https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform/pricing
- Next you will see the API key appear. Copy this key and pass it on to your Dropsolid contact or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: It is best to provide this key in plain text (no screenshot).
Are you interested in this module or do you have any questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
You can do this by mail to email@example.com or by phone on 09/395.02.92.