With the basic formula you can add up to two extra pages.
An upgrade to "Fix Content", or an activation of the feature "Infinite number of pages", allows you to add more pages.
- Click on "Add content" in the top left-hand corner of the menu.
- Click on "Simple page" to add a page.
- Fill in the title. You can also add the rest of the content, or you can fill in the page later by editing the page.
- Press save. The additional page has now been created.
- Activate the page in "My menu", to display the page on the site itself.
If it does not work this way, do not hesitate to contact us.
This can be done by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 09/395.02.92.