1. Click on "My menu" in the top left-hand corner of the menu.
2. You will now see all the pages of your website.
Click on the cross and drag the menu item to the desired position.
3. Click on "Save settings" to make the changes.
You can also choose to create a submenu.
1. Place the submenu items under the desired main menu; and drag the menu items to the right.
2. Click on "Edit" in the main menu.
3. Activate the "Show unfolded" function.
4. Click on "Save" to make the change.
In the website menu you now have an extended menu (main menu with sub-menus):
Tip: Even better than a submenu, is to work with an overview.
With an overview, the different overview items are also displayed on the front page.
In addition, the overview items are arranged on an overview page.
If you would like more information or if you are unable to change the menu, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This can be done by mail to email@example.com or by telephone on 09/395.02.92.