If you want to use Mollie Payments on your website, you will need to request an API key. You can find out how to request this key in the steps below.
- Log in to the Mollie website via the link https://www.mollie.com/dashboard/login.
If you don't have an account yet, you can create one by clicking on "No account yet? Sign up". After entering some personal information an account will be created.
- In the "Get Started" section, click on "Activate Account".
- On the following pages you can fill in all requested information about your company. In the next steps you will also be asked which payment methods you would like to add. Select the desired methods, taking into account that there may be costs involved.
- Once back on the homepage, you can click on "Developers" on the left side. Here you will find both the live API key and the test API key.
- Copy this key and pass it on to your Dropsolid contact!
You can also forward this key to Dropsolid Support via email@example.com.
If you encounter any problems following the steps above, please don't hesitate to contact us.
This can be done by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +32 9 395 02 92.