Click on "Add content" in the top left-hand corner of the menu.
Click on "Overview" to add an overview item.
Fill in the title and add an image to media. You can also add the rest of the content, or you can fill in the page later by editing the page.
Organize overview items
You can determine the order of the overview items in the menu and on the front page/overview page. For the ease of use of the visitor, it is advisable to use the same order in the menu as on the front page/overview page.
In the menu
This article describes how to change the order in the menu.
Please note that you only use overview items under the main menu of the overview.
Other types of pages, such as the "simple page", will not be displayed on the front page and the overview page.
On the front page/overview page
Move your mouse over "My Content" and click "Arrange Summary Items".
Click on "Save" to make the changes
Tip 1: Change the title of the overview on the front page.
By default, the title of the overview on the front page is "Overviews".
You can change this to a title of your choice:
1. Click on "My settings" in the top left menu.
2. If this has not been changed yet, change the language of Coolfix Settings to "English".
3. Click on "Overview Page Settings" in the left-hand menu.
4. Change the title to a title of your choice.
5. Press the "Save" button. The title on the front page of the overview has now been changed.
Note: The blog feature is an extension of the basic site.
If you are interested in this, you can always contact our support department. This can be done by phone on 09/395.02.92 or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.