In this video we look at how you can sponsor content on LinkedIn. Below you will find the steps that are followed in the video.
Make sure you are logged in on LinkedIn as Admin of your business page.
On your business page click on "Admin tools" in the top right corner and then click on "Sponsor your updates".
Select the account on which you want to sponsor content.
Click on "Create" in the upper right corner and then on "Campaign".
Select the first option: "Promote your content with targeted native advertising" by clicking on the button "Select" on the right.
Give your campaign a name by filling in the first field.
Select the language of the target group for which your campaign is intended.
Make sure "Send people to your website or content" is selected and don't forget to check "Increase followers for my Company Page by adding a Follow button". Then click on "Next".
Select which content you want to sponsor and then press "Sponsor selected content" in the upper right corner.
To ensure that you reach your target group properly, we recommend you to fill in the "Use a matched audience fields/options". You can do this as follows:
- Base a target group on people who recently visited your website. View the complete list by clicking on "full list" and selecting the desired option.
- At "Target a list of accounts or contacts" you can upload your own list or select a previously made list by clicking on "full list".
- Enter the location where you want to target.
- There are several ways to reach a specific target audience. Like: Select specific industries to target, select the size of companies you want to reach, select the job title you want to reach etc.
- Once you have done this, click on "Next".
In this last step you determine what the purpose of your campaign is. Do you want to be more visible as a company, get more people to the website or get more conversions on your website? Here you also determine your budget that you want to spend and on which day the campaign starts and ends.
Now press "Launch campaign" to start the campaign.
If it doesn't work out this way, don't hesitate to contact us.
This can be done by mailing to email@example.com or by phone at 09/395.02.92.